128 Bit Designs is a freelance web design, video editing and multimedia development team serving clients around the world. We develop, maintain and promote high quality websites that provide the functionality needed to perform. If your company goal is to boost sales, reduce costs, enhance communication or expand your market, let us work with you to accomplish these goals. We work with our clients throughout the development process to create a website that meets the requirements needed.
Our basic web design service includes concept and design, domain name registration, one year web hosting, 15 days free web maintenance and promotion and 10 personalized email (Outlook Express and Webmail enabled).
Websites created by the 128 Bit Design Team are handled by 3 personnel, Art Director, Animator & Web Designer. The best talents combined create an impact giving superior and excellent results.
We have the state-of-the-art facilities to make every project a masterpiece. We do our own digital photography and video shooting.
• What are the benefits of having a website?
Many people think that getting their website on the Internet is an expensive venture, fortunately though, this need not necessarily be true; if you find the right web host, the benefits of having a web site will definitely outweigh the costs.
There are many different ways to benefit from having a web site, whether it is for personal gain, or to aid your business success. Those who have their own personal websites generally use them to further an interest or a hobby; having a web site is a great way to share and exchange knowledge with others. Businesses on the other hand use a website to promote and market their goods and services, while cutting back on such expenses as postage, couriers and advertising, etc.
These are but a few key benefits of owning a website:
• Increased awareness of products and services – Businesses can now greatly expand their markets, no need to constrain the focus to only the local scene, but by using the Internet, businesses can venture into international and regional markets, with greater ease. This dynamically changes the nature and the marketing activities of some businesses, possibly encouraging the business to expand the diversity of its products and services, to meet these new markets. Websites, in their nature, allow hundreds and thousands of items to be on view 24/7; thus encouraging wider viewing, and extended trading hours.
• Freedom – With the freedom of being able to post your information on your website, hence on the Internet, at any time of the day; available information of all variations is increasing at a huge rate. The freedom to browse anywhere and interact with anyone is enough to tempt the smallest of businesses and the most introverted of people to get on the Net; hence Net users are increasing in numbers, at an alarming rate, approximately 50,000 per day. Businesses are buzzing on the Net, they have found a way to compete on an even field, with even the largest of corporations; and within a daily increasing customer marketplace.
• Cost Advantage – Net businesses are extremely aware of how they can profit by being on the Internet; they can advertise their products and services without the huge costs, and delays of printing, publishing and distribution. The market is a global one, which adds greater value to the costs outlaid for promotion and marketing; compared to the limits of offline. E- commerce facilities can be incorporated into the website, transforming 2D screen visuals into user reactive models, for example, consumers can order their products and services online, greatly reducing administration expenses. Reduction of telephone calls to potential customers; follow ups by email; newsletters digitally made, promoted by email or downloadable from the website, with reduction of distribution costs; less promotional material sent out, printed and wasted; extended trading hours without a human presence; are just a few ways to cut costs.
The current opinion is that any business not on the Internet now or in the near future is not only missing out on the rewards of this new and vibrant industry, but is adding itself to the list of “the forgotten”. Don’t waste time scratching your head wondering what the Internet can do to benefit your business, you will be left behind; instead, think about how you can take advantage of this new and cheap form of industry awareness. Look for a web designer, or web developer, get a quote, and tell them what you need.
• I want a website, where do I start?
Step One : We setup a meeting in your office or a cafe.
Step Two : We agree on your web needs. We give you a quote.
Step Three : We sign an agreement / contract. You give us 50% downpayment.
Step Four : You give us all the materials needed for the website.
Step Five : From days 1-3, we conceptualize on the design of the first page in .jpeg format, send it to you via email. If you agree on the design, color schemes, etc., we proceed. From days 4-6 we creat the first page in .html format. From day 6-10, we create the flash animations for the site. From days 11-15, we check the webhost, scripts, setup contact forms and emails, check the site links and navigations.
Step Six : We edit the site according to your specs.
Step Seven : You pay 50% final payment. We launch the site.
Step Eight : Web maintenance, if required.
• Terms of payment?
Our terms are 50% down payment upon signing of agreement and 50% upon website launching.
• How long does it take to create my website?
3 weeks or 15 working days.
• What is a Domain Name ?
A Domain Name is your unique .com identification on the internet. For example, http://www.yahoo.com, http://www.coke.com, http://www.toyota.com, etc. (check your name availability)
• What is a Webhost?
A webhost is a computer that will hold your website files so that it can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• How about Web Maintenance?
We can also maintain your site.